5. Wine Soak Spa Treatment - Many of us enjoy drinking a glass of wine while we soak, but thanks to a growing trend that has spread to the US, now you can actually soak in wine! You can choose to completely soak in a wine spa, or even get a wine or Champagne body scrub, foot soak or massage.
4. Pelvic Health Integrated Techniques - These spa treatments are all targeted at the female’s nether regions. Who knew there were spas devoted entirely to this? We wrote about Medical Spas a few days ago, and these types of spas are similar except they only focus on that one section of a woman. Some of the “rejuvenation” treatments include: Kegel Exercises, Electrical Stimulation, Nonsurgical Labial Contouring, Invasive Tightening Surgery, Reconstructive Surgery and more.
3. Warmed Golf Ball Massage - This is the first we’ve ever heard of this before, but apparently the Four Seasons’ spa in Scottsdale AZ has this crazy (yet delightful sounding?) spa treatment. Of course this treatment is designed for golfers who are looking to stay at the top of their game by alleviating tension and stiffness.
2. Snake Massage - Many women may cringe at the thought of a snake massage, but believe it or not there are spas that are actually using these slimy serpents to “relax” their spa goers. One such spa is Ada Barak’s spa in the town of Talmei Elazar in Israel where they use small snakes for places like the face for a lighter massage and bigger snakes for the deep tissue massage.
1. 24 Karat Gold Facial - Now this is a treatment we can get behind! Imagine living in the lap of luxury to the point where your facial is actually done with 24 Karat Gold! At the Veronica Spa in Malibu California, they use 24 Karat Gold, Gama PGA and Nano Mist technology to help lighten, brighten and hydrate your skin to leave it firmer and younger feeling. We don’t know if it works, but it sure is Odd!
This post sponsored by: