One Steam Shower Manufacturer’s Warranty:
- 1 year on controls and cables; at their place of choice. After the first year the customer is responsible for parts and labor on controls and cables.
- 5 years on generators for material defect; at their place of choice. After 5 years the customer pays for parts and labor on their generator.
- Warranty is non-transferable.
Another Steam Shower Manufacturer’s Warranty:
- 5 years on working components for material defect.
- The first 2 years of the 5 they cover labor.
- They claim they are the only company to cover poor water quality; covered for 5 years.
- Exceedingly inaccurate.
- Dependent on model you receive 2 or 3 year in-home coverage, parts & labor for material defect.
- Lifetime parts & labor warranty at factory; no questions, no exclusions! Yes, not even water quality!
- Warranty is transferable should you sell your home.
ThermaSol offers immeasurable advantages unavailable from others:
- A lifetime of coverage; no questions, no worries. (Superior to 1, 2 or 5 year warranties)
- Labor & parts coverage for a lifetime; no exclusions or questions. (Unavailable from competitors)
- Warranty covers whatever has failed on the unit including items that fail from poor water quality; for a lifetime. (Unavailable from competitors)
- Transferable should you sell your home.
- Which would you choose; after 5 years no commitment from the manufacturer or coverage for parts & labor for a lifetime from ThermaSol?
This post sponsored by: