We look at many home spas every day, both in person and online and we have noticed that there are some great trends that are really getting hot in the designs of many of these luxury home spas. Here are just a few of our observations:
1. Custom or Designer Tile: As of late custom and designer tile designs for home spas have become very popular. Most of the luxury home spa designs we have seen in the past few months have all included some amazing tile designs. Some of the designs we have seen have been zen-like, while others have been more drastic and bold. Here are just a few designs we have found, all which are available from Hastings Tile & Bath:
2. Steam Showers: Luxury steam showers have been popular since the 1970′s, but lately we haven’t seen very many home spa designs that don’t include a steam shower in the design. The great thing about a steam shower is that aside from the steam control and the steam head, it does not take away from the design of the home spa. You can implement any design to the home spa that your heart desires, yet indulge in the luxurious and health benefits of a steam shower. In fact, the steam shower generator can even be placed up to 50 feet away from the steam shower enclosure if you want to put the generator in the basement or other location. Below a few ThermaSol steam shower designs are pictured.
3. Luxury Lighting: There are many types of things you can do with your home spa to make it more breathtaking using different types of lighting techniques and systems that will appeal to your visual senses. Many different lighting designs are used in home spas today, and this is never overlooked as it is a major part in “setting the mood” for your home spa. Many people are even using Chromatherapy lighting systems inside their showers that are fully equipped with synchronized light and music systems. One such system, also produced by ThermaSol, is the Serenity Light and Music System.
4. Aromatherapy Scents: In many home spas, from the luxurious to the more affordable, one trend has been seen to stand out, and that’s the use of aromatherapy scents. In the more luxurious home spas you may see the use of aromatic essential oils inside the steam shower enclosure with the use of an aromatherapy steam head. Other home spas may use aromatherapy scents through sprayable hydrosols, incense, candles and essential oil diffusers & nebulizers.
5. Rain Showers: One of the newest home spa trends to pick up momentum lately is the inclusion of rain and waterfall showers in the home spa. Many find no better way to relax than to indulge in a soothing shower under a rain canopy that soaks you unlike any other. Here are a few rain and waterfall shower heads that have recently caught our eye.
This post sponsored by: